Friday, October 2, 2015

Unusual and Interesting Photos

Part 1

1. Christian Rhum's photos are very unique and something I hadn't seen before. They gave me this illusion that the picture was spinning which made my eyes go in circles.
2. I think he took several photos of the same object at different angles. Then he faded all of them except the one standing up straight. Lastly, he merged all of the photos into one, making it look like the landmark was spinning.
3. The capital in downtown Austin, Texas (south congress) would be a good landmark to use on this photography technique. The building has nice architecture and easy access. I also think the St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans, Louisiana would be a good building. It has a very broad size and shape, and is located on a public street for everyone to view.



Part 2
website would not work

Part 3

1. I think the 3 most important rules a photographer should remember when they are shooting is to be able to make the ordinary seem extraordinary, look at things from different angles to get the best shot, and look at where your light is coming from.
2.
Bathing at La Grenouillere 
3
 
4. The photographer did not show the difference in light between the rowboats and the lake. Their camera was not able to expose the shadow being casted over the boats and the light of the open lake. Over all, they both captured a quiet, relaxed day at the lake.
5. I think the painting will influence me the most. Monet captured a lot of subjects at once, without having any distracting factors. He was also good at giving the picture a calming mood for the audience. These are good techniques I need to remember when I shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment