Thursday, September 3, 2015

First day photos



This was my choice photo. What I like about this is the repetition of pink throughout the picture. To make this better, I could've shot from a better angle to just show the pink flowers and not the other things in the back. Another thing I could've done was to focus the camera better.





This is a picture of my partners behind bars. It represents how school is like prison! This picture also could've used a little more focus. What I like about it is how Leslie and Ian really acted like they were mad which made the meaning more real. I would've liked if we switched sides to where the school was behind them because I don't like all those cars in the back.
I loved everything about this photo. The vibrant colors really compliment each other in a way that makes the picture brighter. I also liked how the further back, the more blurry it gets, so you can really focus on whats right in front of you. The only thing that could've made this better is if I captured a bee pollinating the biggest flower.



This is the picture to help me remember my first day of high school. I am holding up the fish necklace I got from a senior. I like how this picture is also blurry in the back so you can focus on whats really important in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment