Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Front Pages of the World

1. My favorite front page was The Sun from San Bernardino, California. This was my favorite because I liked the colors and different fonts/sizes they used. I also liked the photos they used and how they incorporated them with text.

2. My favorite headline is A Swift Return because I can tell they are going to talk about Taylor Swift at The Grammy's last night which I didn't get to watch and I'm interested to read about her huge achievement and how she made history last night.

3. The front page has 7 stories.

4. I noticed that all the front pages had a picture that was very large and in the middle and it had a large headline to go with it. Then off to the sides were other stories with smaller or no pictures and they were put in little columns.  I also noticed that they all had the date, a website, the weather, the price, and a barcode.

5. I noticed that they had a variety of advertisements around the edges. I also noticed that they used different fonts and placements for the name of their newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment